Sunday, April 17, 2011

What You Have In Mind For Me?

Come on!!! I thought it was time to let it go and here comes another trick? Pull, release and pull again... COME ON!!!! Wad is it that you have planned for me. I've a small heart!!! Cant take it!!! I've been pestering you in my prayers DAILY!!!! Stop me while I'm still able to do so b4 it's too late!!! Looking back at wad I've done, I cant thought but thinking how silly I am, even ppl around me are laughing at me. PPl say you want us to go through some kind of experience so that we'll grow? I've been through this kind of situation b4, haven't I?

She knows I don't feel right when she don't replies but yep, she never really make it a point to change. Who am I to have her change for me too? But yep if I'm impt to her she should right??? LOL!!! Complicated!!! Do you know she's my source of motivation? I'm gg to sleep sonn so pls tell me in my dream LOL!!!! Sound like a little boy but yea.. no matter how we look or how old we are, we're still a child of your's :)

Soo han got accepted from smu already!!! Mine's still processing hmm surely not thank you letter again?

YEP QUITE pissed off when NORMAN ignored my msg.... didnt appear in fb but my BLOG!!! HAppy, norman??? HAHAHA! Everything turned out well. WEnt for lunch @ Bpp macs! Had my cheapkate meal hahaa

GG to sleep soon n doing the silly thing again..... SIGH.... why so stupid!!! I just cant stop, tell me it's nt the wrong move pls!!! I need some encouragements!!! Hopefully my "sweeties" in church receive some enlightenment from sermon today and give me some encouragements pls hahahaha! Starting my 48 hours tmr!!! How shagged can it be!!! Overslept in bus today!!!

Tell me in my dream today LOL!!! Come on!!! I've never try this kind of thing before... Surely you wont wan me to pester u daily bout the same thing?

No comments: